- Upgrade to the Platinum Delta Skymiles card and spend $2,000 within the first 3 months and receive 25,000 bonus miles
- Annual fee of $195 not waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Receive another 10,000 MQM after you spend $25,000 or more within a calendar year and an additional 10,000 MQM when you spend $50,000 or more within a calendar year for a total of 20,000 MQM (plus the sign up bonus)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card (Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required)
Not really worth considering for most people due to the fact the annual fee is not waived. If you have questions about American Express upgrade offers they will be answered here. General questions about American Express answered here.
The post [Targeted] American Express Platinum Delta SkyMiles Upgrade Offer appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.