No direct link, targeted offer, check Amex Offers to see if you are targeted for one of these:
- Get a $60 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 11/12/19. Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Get a $40 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $200+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 11/12/19. Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
The Fine Print
- Valid for purchases made on delta.com, via Fly Delta US app, and US reservation telephone lines.
- Flights must originate in US, including US territories and purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Excludes: purchases at airport, purchases on board, standalone hotel and car bookings, purchases through third parties, gift card purchases, standby fees, etc.
I can’t find it on any of mine, but it seems to be somewhat widely available. It’s a pretty nice offer on a major US airline. In the past, buying Delta gift cards online worked to trigger the offer credit as well (despite the terms), let us know if you try this round. If it does work, then it’s easy for most people to take advantage of this offer by simply buying a gift card and using it whenever next needed as gift cards don’t expire. (Update: Readers confirm that it appears to be working this time as well.)
Hat tip to reader JR
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?
The post Amex Offers: Delta Airlines, Spend $300 & Get $60 Back (or $200/$40) appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.